Restoration Estimator/Project Manager
Sierra James Construction is looking for a uniquely qualified individual to join our Disaster Restoration team. This is a management position for an experienced professional. Our ideal candidate would possess the following experience/skillsets:
· 5+ years of experience estimating Restoration projects
· Project management experience restoring/rebuilding residential and commercial structures
· Experience with Disaster Restoration project management software such as Chronicle, DASH, Smart Sheets, and Xactimate.
· Comprehensive understanding of the property insurance claim process
· Able to manage 15-20 concurrent projects through various stages of completion
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-starter—this a management position.
· Able to manage in-house labor and subcontractor labor efficiently and effectively.
· Excellent quality control and a broad understanding of construction means and methods.
We are certainly willing to talk to the right person with a solid combination of these skills, if not all of them.
This position is 70% office-based and 30% field-based. Compensation and benefits will depend on experience and skillset.
Sierra James Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year